Saturday, July 7, 2007

so I was checking out some other blogs out there, and its amazing how many races/rides that there is! wish I could hurry up and win the lottery... but there was some that got my attention for next year, this is one of them... http://vaportrail125.com/ They don't take very many people, but this would be an awesome ride.


Going up wedde rd. the top is up there somewhere!

Went out for a early ride this morning since I'm going to skip the binder race. (ride from home, save gas, spend time with the family, get stuff done) so i made it a bigger than normal ride, doubled up on all of the big climbs. got some serious elevation on this one... rode into a couple of guys on old Lemay, at least almost, coming off of sheck rd, you can almost hit 45 if u got balls and I'm sure there's people faster, problem is you have to try and stop at the bottom to make a right on old Lemay, didn't see no cars, but didn't see the bikers either, sorry about that! Hope you made it back to west county alright with the directions i gave you guys.




1 comment:

Davey B said...

You going to RIM? I'm trying to get ready for it... I've been doing all these short races and forgot about long rides... I figure I can use it as a Burnin' warm up.