Thursday, April 10, 2008

Usual ride

Just another big ride, one that I felt like I could of rode forever. Sometimes it is good to enjoy the surroundings within your own mind by yourself. Something different about suffering alone. The pure pleasure of heaven and hell enjoyed by my own obsession, why is it that we limit ourselves to this very freedom. If you could do 2 miles then why would you only do 1, unfortunately time is my own enemy. http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/5341750 I think the elevation is off some, had a flat 2 miles from the house kind of sucked but cant complain only the second one since Oct. of last year. This is a very beautiful loop. thinking of adding in the Covered bridge ride with it soon. Then perhaps the super loop!

2 comments:

MC Stankles said...

crap dude that looks like a bar code. I get what you mean about why only ride one mile when you can do two. problem is I can only ride one.

The ralph account said...

Dude, update your blog. Nice ride Wed. See you soon.

Ralph