Friday, September 4, 2009

The North Sea.

We had spent a day last week over by the North sea. Me and Johan discovered a bike path with a small sign. The small sign was a simple little sign that showed a nice bike path that reaches all the way around the North Sea. I asked my father in law what he thought. Its funny because this is how it starts. With Johan I dont think he ever thinks anything is impossable just maybe tough in finding the time to do it. He already has some good ideas on the best way to accomplish this. With his experience in long distance riding. Finished the Paris Brest Paris twice, the first time in 2003 which is what got me interested in endurance racing to begin with. I think its a must, a great long term goal. It would be at least 3 are 4yrs down the road anyway but that is what I love about the endurance stuff, your always finding new ways to push yourself farther. Links. The North Sea The main link. The North Sea cycle route. This would be awesome!

3 comments:

Doctor said...

OG Goscinski, sounds like you are having an amazing time. You would love the riding out here in AZ. All the climbs are sooooo long. The Prescott National Forest is 10 minutes from my house in any direction. There is an 80 mile loop of all single track that circles the town. Plenty of endurance rides.
Dr Goscinski

I am Dwayne Goscinski said...

Doctor great to hear from you, checked your blog its awesome. You live in a MTB paradise.

I am Dwayne Goscinski said...

Doctor great to hear from you, checked your blog its awesome. You live in a MTB paradise.