Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Big 4.






Lucas is turning 4 on Monday so we had him a Birthday party today. My wife has made his Birthday cake every year so far. This year would turn out to be the biggest challenge. We finished up the cake about a hour before the guest showed up.



Lucas was pretty excited today, all he has been talking about for the last couple of months was a DS. I couldn't tell you what I was wanting when I was turning 4 but I don't think it was anything electronic. He knew more about it than we did, The babysitters kid has had one for a while. He got Mario cart with it also. It was awesome watching him play it and how excited he was. The kid is growing up so fast.

3 comments:

Craig said...

Dwayne,

have fun while he's 4. My youngest (Jack) is going to turn 5 in June... it's a great age.

On the DS... we own 3, and Jack loves his. Shoot me an email or call me if you want the inside scoop. DS-One is what you want... 40 bucks for one cartridge that can hold over 50 of his favorite games, which can all be downloaded free for "trial usage". And, if you like the game, and buy it, it's legal.

Keeping track of the DS game cartridges for a 4 year-old can cost you a fortune. Trust me, I know from first-hand experience.

Craig

I am Dwayne Goscinski said...

I was thinking the same thing when I saw how small the games were. I will shoot you a email.

Unknown said...

so cute shot! ... Happy Birthday!